Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security settings preventing Wacom One from operating with Mac OS Catalina

I've been following the thread titled "Can't persuade iMAC 2020 to accept Wacom Intros" and have tried everything there. I've moved Wacom Desktop Utility and Wacom Desktop Manager into all of the folders including Accessibility, Input Monitoring, Files and Folders, and Full Disk Access. I've restarted and reinstalled three times. I still get the dreaded Security warning that tells you to go to system prefs, check the boxes, etc.

I'm just trying to get the minimum tablet (One by Wacom) to cooperate. When I hold the pen above the surface, I can move the cursor but as soon as I touch the surface the warning pops up.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!

MacBook Air 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 12:47 PM

Okay - I've been on the phone with Wacom and they have told me how to fix this and it works!! In System Prefs I removed (using the minus sign) all of the Wacom stuff in Accessibility and Input Manager. I then closed the lock and reopened it and checked just the Wacom IO manager in Accessibility and the Wacom Tablet Driver in Input Monitoring. I closed the lock and connected the tablet and it works!!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2020 12:47 PM in response to afp45

Okay - I've been on the phone with Wacom and they have told me how to fix this and it works!! In System Prefs I removed (using the minus sign) all of the Wacom stuff in Accessibility and Input Manager. I then closed the lock and reopened it and checked just the Wacom IO manager in Accessibility and the Wacom Tablet Driver in Input Monitoring. I closed the lock and connected the tablet and it works!!

Security settings preventing Wacom One from operating with Mac OS Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.