Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HP driver framework warning

After uninstalling, then reinstalling the HP drivers etc. I can now print. However, I still get that yellow triangle warning that my computer will be damaged. I ok it twice , then move it to desktop and print but how do i get rid of it?

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 12:23 PM

Hello jjpruitt,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you're having issues with printer errors; let's look into this more.

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

If your HP printer doesn't work and you see a warning that HP software '...will damage your computer' - Apple Support

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 12:23 PM in response to jjpruitt

Hello jjpruitt,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you're having issues with printer errors; let's look into this more.

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

If your HP printer doesn't work and you see a warning that HP software '...will damage your computer' - Apple Support

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

HP driver framework warning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.