Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fonts don't work on Microsoft office

I do everything I could to add "Khmer fonts to my ipad pro" such as watch every YouTube for adding fonts , try a lot of app to install fonts. however it don't work on on Microsoft word. i have struggle with this problem since i bought this ipad pro. i cannot do any admin work due to the font is ugly.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 7:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 12:40 PM

Contact Microsoft.

Not all apps in the iOS App Store are coded to load third party fonts.

I only have about 6-7 apps that are able to load and register the third party fonts that I have loaded on my iPads.

Loading third party fonts into apps is NOT a “global” function/feature of iOS/iPadOS.

The third party font feature, of iOS/iPadOS, has to be coded into each individual app.

If third party fonts will not install into the iOS/iPadOS version of MS Office, then you need to contact MS support to find out if their iOS/iPadOS Office apps support this feature, or not.

Good Luck to You!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2020 12:40 PM in response to Buntek

Contact Microsoft.

Not all apps in the iOS App Store are coded to load third party fonts.

I only have about 6-7 apps that are able to load and register the third party fonts that I have loaded on my iPads.

Loading third party fonts into apps is NOT a “global” function/feature of iOS/iPadOS.

The third party font feature, of iOS/iPadOS, has to be coded into each individual app.

If third party fonts will not install into the iOS/iPadOS version of MS Office, then you need to contact MS support to find out if their iOS/iPadOS Office apps support this feature, or not.

Good Luck to You!

Fonts don't work on Microsoft office

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.