Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why all apps started down loading when I use it

Why all the apps are started downloading when I use the app ,,All app stands with downloading symbol& start downloading

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 8:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 8:41 PM

Do you, by any chance, have OFFLOAD UNUSED APPS set to ON in Settings? If YES then that function offloads the app (not the app's data) that is not used in a while. When you are ready to use those less used apps then it downloads them again. This is a space saving function. Below is how to check whether this function is active:

Open Settings ➔ App Store ➔ Offload Unused Apps : Set this to OFF if you want all the apps downloaded and remain that way.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2020 8:41 PM in response to bindu99

Do you, by any chance, have OFFLOAD UNUSED APPS set to ON in Settings? If YES then that function offloads the app (not the app's data) that is not used in a while. When you are ready to use those less used apps then it downloads them again. This is a space saving function. Below is how to check whether this function is active:

Open Settings ➔ App Store ➔ Offload Unused Apps : Set this to OFF if you want all the apps downloaded and remain that way.

Axel F.

Why all apps started down loading when I use it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.