Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with clear history is safari

I can’t clear my history in safari !

my iphone 12 and ios 14.2.1

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 3:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 12:51 PM

Hello, ibrahem1988.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you're unable to clear your Safari history and we'd be glad to help with this. Check out this article: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

"When there's no history or website data to clear, the setting turns gray. The setting might also be gray if you have web content restrictions set up under Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time".

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 12:51 PM in response to ibrahem1988

Hello, ibrahem1988.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you're unable to clear your Safari history and we'd be glad to help with this. Check out this article: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

"When there's no history or website data to clear, the setting turns gray. The setting might also be gray if you have web content restrictions set up under Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time".

Cheers!

Problem with clear history is safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.