Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost the "All Drafts" folder in Mail Favorites - how do I get it back

I accidentally deleted the "All Drafts" folder in Favorites, in Mac OS Mail. I have 4 Drafts Accounts and want them consolidated into one All Drafts folder in Favorites. I can put each individual Draft Account folder in my Favorites, but I can't get it to Group under one All Drafts folder.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 10:36 PM

I've worked it out as I have just had the same issue and had also removed the folder.

Hover your pointer to the right of where it says Favourites in Mail (top left of screen and see screen shot). A + and a v should appear (otherwise hidden). Click on + and there will be a Drop-down list, from which you can add All Drafts.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2020 10:36 PM in response to bullwinkle143

I've worked it out as I have just had the same issue and had also removed the folder.

Hover your pointer to the right of where it says Favourites in Mail (top left of screen and see screen shot). A + and a v should appear (otherwise hidden). Click on + and there will be a Drop-down list, from which you can add All Drafts.

I lost the "All Drafts" folder in Mail Favorites - how do I get it back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.