Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can a 2014 macbook pro running big sur download ios apps? how do i do it?

I would like to put Lumafusion on my 2014 macbook pro can I???

MacBook

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 3:04 PM

Hi there, Thoward8.

It appears that you'd like to use LumaFusion on your Mac when the app was created for an iPhone or iPad, and we're glad to help with this.

Download apps from the App Store on your Mac - Apple Support -- In this section of the article you'll find this information: "If you’re using a Mac with Apple silicon, you might be able to use some iPhone or iPad apps that you purchased on your Mac. Determine whether you're using a Mac with Apple silicon, then redownload the iPhone or iPad app onto your Mac.

Mac computers with Apple silicon - Apple Support -- These are the Mac computers with Apple silicon.

We're afraid that it's not possible with your 2014 MacBook Pro.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 3:04 PM in response to Thoward8

Hi there, Thoward8.

It appears that you'd like to use LumaFusion on your Mac when the app was created for an iPhone or iPad, and we're glad to help with this.

Download apps from the App Store on your Mac - Apple Support -- In this section of the article you'll find this information: "If you’re using a Mac with Apple silicon, you might be able to use some iPhone or iPad apps that you purchased on your Mac. Determine whether you're using a Mac with Apple silicon, then redownload the iPhone or iPad app onto your Mac.

Mac computers with Apple silicon - Apple Support -- These are the Mac computers with Apple silicon.

We're afraid that it's not possible with your 2014 MacBook Pro.

Take care.

can a 2014 macbook pro running big sur download ios apps? how do i do it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.