Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facetime Duration ios14

I just got the update for ios 14.2 and can no longer see the duration of my face time calls. Is this part of the update? Where can I see the duration with the new update?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 4:32 PM

Hi, caitie99.

If we understand correctly, you’re looking for your FaceTime call duration and history after upgrading to iOS 14.2 on your iPhone. 

If we’re on the same page, check your Recents in the Phone app. We were able to confirm that while we aren’t able to see the details like date and duration in the FaceTime app call history, we can see FaceTime call details when we tap the information icon in our Recents tab. 

View and delete the call history on your iPhone - Apple Support

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities.

Warmest Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 4:32 PM in response to caitie99

Hi, caitie99.

If we understand correctly, you’re looking for your FaceTime call duration and history after upgrading to iOS 14.2 on your iPhone. 

If we’re on the same page, check your Recents in the Phone app. We were able to confirm that while we aren’t able to see the details like date and duration in the FaceTime app call history, we can see FaceTime call details when we tap the information icon in our Recents tab. 

View and delete the call history on your iPhone - Apple Support

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities.

Warmest Regards.

Facetime Duration ios14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.