Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobile data button not working

Why suddenly my mobile data button is not working as well as the data page is blank. It has been like this for 3days. I didn’t drop the phone or damage anything :( I really don’t understand it. And it says no service now. I’ve contacted Fido and it says my network are perfectly fine, and I’m the only one having this issue in my home. Needed help :(

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 5:53 PM

Hello fendi289,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with cellular data on your iPhone. We are happy to share information that may help.

Take a look at this article and try the steps provided: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad.

Take care.

1 reply

Mobile data button not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.