Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone shuts off unpredictably

Hello, I have an iphone 7 with an IOS 14.1

Lately, I've been encountering unexpected battery issues. at first, I noticed the battery shuts off unexpectedly at 18% then after a few days, it starts shutting off at 23%, then 28% and now it shuts off at 33%. it's as though the the phone is not telling the exact battery percentage.

What Can I Do To Fix It?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 7:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 7:44 PM

Do you receive any temperature warning on the screen when your iPhone shuts down? If iyes, you can check this link:

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support

You can also check out this link about shutdown issues and what might be causing them:

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2020 7:44 PM in response to ibrac137

Do you receive any temperature warning on the screen when your iPhone shuts down? If iyes, you can check this link:

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support

You can also check out this link about shutdown issues and what might be causing them:

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Phone shuts off unpredictably

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.