Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My husband lost his phone and doesn’t remember his Apple ID password and we trying to reset it so we can locate his device

Trying to find my husband phone and he doesn’t remember his Apple ID password

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 9:44 PM

Click ➔ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Click ➔ If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Sorry to hear that you have lost your iPhone.

To locate your iPhone in the Find My [Device] app, you must have activated the Find My app BEFORE the iPhone was lost. Here is some information on that app ➔ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

Note that your lost iPhone must be able to make the connection to the internet via Wi-Fi or cellular connection so that it can mark its location and broadcast it. 

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2020 9:44 PM in response to Ange1222

Click ➔ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Click ➔ If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Sorry to hear that you have lost your iPhone.

To locate your iPhone in the Find My [Device] app, you must have activated the Find My app BEFORE the iPhone was lost. Here is some information on that app ➔ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

Note that your lost iPhone must be able to make the connection to the internet via Wi-Fi or cellular connection so that it can mark its location and broadcast it. 

Axel F.

My husband lost his phone and doesn’t remember his Apple ID password and we trying to reset it so we can locate his device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.