Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my iPhone stuck on the Apple logo?

In August, my iPhone 6s died. When I plugged it in stayed on the Apple logo for hours. I tried everything and even brought it out to try to turn it on again, today. It is still doing the same thing and refusing to turn on. I have searched up how to fix it on Google but all the results gave me is for when the iPhone is being updated. I have tried literally everything and would love to get my iPhone 6s back up and working. If you could get back to me that would be awesome! Thank you!

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 10:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 10:45 PM

I am not sure what "Everything" that you have tried and I don't want to make duplicate suggestions based on what you may have already done. I will make one suggestion and that is to follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ If your iPhone is Non-Responsive or Frozen and see if that helps.

Axel F.

1 reply

Why is my iPhone stuck on the Apple logo?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.