Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Waterproofing

I want to buy this watch and like the strap I know the iwatch is waterproof but how about the strap will it become wet and soggy etc?

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 11:28 PM

8 replies

Dec 4, 2020 2:17 AM in response to DinoJames

from anypats provided link

Is my Apple Watch waterproof?

Your Apple Watch is water resistant, but not waterproof.* For example, you may wear and use your Apple Watch during exercise (exposure to sweat is OK), in the rain, and while washing your hands.

* Apple Watch Series 1 and Apple Watch (1st generation) have a water resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529. Apple Watch Series 2 and newer have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. Classic Buckle, Leather Loop, Modern Buckle, Milanese, and Link Bracelet Bands aren't water resistant.

Dec 3, 2020 8:47 PM in response to anypats

Apple Watch Series 6 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. ... The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE).18 Sept 2020

support.apple.com › ...

Waterproofing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.