Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone

How do i fix my unresponsive iphone touch screen

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 6:21 AM

I would first try to do a reset to see if it was simply and issue with the software. To do this you hold the power button and home screen at the same time until the apple logo appears. I just realized this process may be different on the newer iphone models. If the issue is still happening after the reset, then I could be a hardware issue and you may need to contact apple or get help from an apple store.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2020 6:21 AM in response to jaiden25

I would first try to do a reset to see if it was simply and issue with the software. To do this you hold the power button and home screen at the same time until the apple logo appears. I just realized this process may be different on the newer iphone models. If the issue is still happening after the reset, then I could be a hardware issue and you may need to contact apple or get help from an apple store.

my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.