Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disappearing icon

One of my apps disappeared from my phone screen I have to search for it. How do I make it appear and stay on my screen?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 8:33 AM

Marie46H wrote:

One of my apps disappeared from my phone screen I have to search for it. How do I make it appear and stay on my screen?

I am assuming you are using iOS 14 on your iPhone:

First, Use the App Library to find your apps:

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you see the App Library. Your apps are automatically sorted into categories.

Second, Search for an app in the App Library

1. Go to the App Library. 
  2. Tap the search field, then enter the app that you're looking for. 

Once you locate the app, do this: Touch and hold the app icon, then tap Add to Home Screen.

This will make the make the app icon appear on your one Screen. It will stay there. But you could re-arrange apps How to move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2020 8:33 AM in response to Marie46H

Marie46H wrote:

I am assuming you are using iOS 14 on your iPhone:

First, Use the App Library to find your apps:

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you see the App Library. Your apps are automatically sorted into categories.

Second, Search for an app in the App Library

1. Go to the App Library. 
  2. Tap the search field, then enter the app that you're looking for. 

Once you locate the app, do this: Touch and hold the app icon, then tap Add to Home Screen.

This will make the make the app icon appear on your one Screen. It will stay there. But you could re-arrange apps How to move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Disappearing icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.