Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Make an appointment at an Apple store

How do I make an appointment for an Apple store

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 10:01 AM

13 replies

Dec 6, 2020 10:00 AM in response to Rudegar

Absolutely not.

All I wanna do is ask a question and look at watchbands to determine what my wife size is and maybe even a touch and feel because I’m not gonna spend $50-$250 or $300 for a watch band without looking at it without touching it. I guess I’ll go to Walmart or some other place and try to buy a watch band for my wife’s watch for Christmas.

Dec 6, 2020 12:00 PM in response to Dixonjojn50

Or you could print out the online sizing chart and measure your wife's wrist and make sure you get the right one. Or use a measuring tape. Then you could look a the various straps on the online store and see what size are (in mm for most, if you are looking for the new solo loop that is a number and a different measuring chart). If you decide to go with the expensive end and get the link you can buy additional links to make it bigger or take some out to make it smaller.

As far a the size of the watch you have 2 choices, 40mm and 44mm. And you buy the strap size that matches the watch you buy.

Why absolutely not? Do you mean there weren't any appointments available or you refuse to make one?

Make an appointment at an Apple store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.