Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 mini touch issue still now fixed.

Hello guys.

12 Mini touch issues still not fixed. Sometimes when I try to send someone a message or type anything on notes the keyboard doesn't show up and I have to touch 2-3 times for it to show. Also the touch on the top edges are not working properly sometimes. Even 2 days back all the sudden my screen got frozen and then iPhone got automatically off then I had to start it manually. What you suggest I should do ? Should I wait for some other fix update to come or I should visit apple service centre? Please help me on this.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 10:24 AM

3 replies

Dec 3, 2020 1:08 PM in response to Sachinconsci

The issue with 14.2 could be eliminated by either removing the case or using a small fingertip rather than a flat thumb to swipe-on the phone..

14.2.1 was supposed to fix this but you can still see if either helps you before contacting the store. And use of a good quality glass screen protector if you have one fitted.

iPhone 12 mini touch issue still now fixed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.