Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID payment

My apple id not accepting my PNB or HDFC master card. They said your request is decline, update it or try another mathod.

i don't know what to do now. Please help!

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 12:46 PM

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article. 

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.    

Possible fixes.   Fix ‘Your Payment Method Was Declined’ Error In App Store

Payment method declined in iTunes or the App Store ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2020 12:38 PM in response to bli141

bli141:

Apple ID payment: My apple id not accepting my PNB or HDFC master card. They said your request is decline, update it or try another mathod. i don't know what to do now. Please help!

———-

For Financial Assistance...

Contact Your Bank:

Contact your financial institution(i.e. bank) and see why this is not going through. If you have never purchased an Apple item with this card, then I would suspect it would be seen as a scam, on the bank's part (which is typical, and done for Security & Privacy), and you need to let your bank know that it is okay to follow through with this transaction.

And/Or...

Contact Apple Support:

We are not Apple. This is a User-to-User forum. Apple barely reads these forums as it is. So, call Apple Support. Inform the Apple Rep of what is going on here. They’ll see this from their side of the call and will run you through the fix. If need be, perform a Screen Sharing session with the Apple Rep.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Apple ID payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.