Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE TV - OFFLINE - NO REMOTE

My Apple TV Remote died. Unresponsive after charging using apple brand lightning cable & USB power adapter. I started using the iPhone remote-ap to remote control the Apple TV and never replaced the remote. My Apple TV tonight went offline and now no longer sees my WiFi network. Attempts to turn the TV on via the remote-ap from my phone shows the Apple TV offline. How can I get my Apple TV to see the network again. Restarts to the network and unplugging (powercycling) the apple tv device have not worked.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 5:33 PM

If you can temporarily borrow a physical Siri Remote or Apple Remote (aluminum) from someone, then you can configure the network and your software remote on your phone, while you can order a true replacement remote.

1 reply

APPLE TV - OFFLINE - NO REMOTE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.