Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Searching for artist's music in iTunes.

I recently downloaded macOS Big Sur on my computer. Since then whenever I search for music by any artist in the iTunes Store, nothing happens, it just show me the magnifying glass and say it is searching, but nothing happens and the page turns blank. How do I fix this, or what is causing this issue?

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 7:11 PM

It seems that I can connect to iTunes, but now that my MacOs is updated to Big Sur, whenever I search for a certain artist, it always goes to Apple Music now. I do not like that, as I would like to go to iTunes when searching. If I click the tab to search on iTunes, nothing happens. Problem not solved.

3 replies

Dec 9, 2020 6:45 PM in response to RodneyWilliam

Hey there RodneyWilliam,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with searching the iTunes Store after upgrading your Mac to macOS Big Sur, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

Get started by checking out the steps here: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

While the title doesn't specifically mention this issue, the steps may help resolve it.

Cheers!

Searching for artist's music in iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.