Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s with iOS 14.2 Issue

I have an iPhone 6s, and I recently updated to iOS 14.2. Today, I noticed a few of my apps (but not all of them) stopped working. If I try to open Snapchat, Spotify, Gmail, or Venmo, they immediately crash and I can’t open them. I have already tried the usual fixes like restarting my iPhone, completely shutting it off and turning it back on, deleting the apps and reinstalling them, making sure those apps were up-to-date, etc. Nothing has worked. Also, I know it’s not an issue with the apps themselves because I was able to sign into these 4 apps on my friend’s phone as a test run. Because of this, I believe it is a software issue. Please help me fix this because it is extremely frustrating.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 12:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 1:12 AM

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

2 replies

iPhone 6s with iOS 14.2 Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.