Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my child age I put wrong year and she is dropping me crazy

How do I change my child Age I put wrong year?

iPhone XS

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 3:04 PM

Hi imelda215,

If you accidentally added the wrong date on her Apple ID please follow the steps below to help you sort out your problem:

1. Open Settings App.
  2. At the top of the Settings app, her name will be displayed. Tap on it and open the next section.
  3. Within the next section, tap on the "Name, Phone Numbers, Email" bar and move to the next section.
  4. Within the section, just scroll down and you will find the "Date of birth" tab.
  5. Change the date of birth and tap on "Done" to save your change.

Stay safe.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2020 3:04 PM in response to imelda215

Hi imelda215,

If you accidentally added the wrong date on her Apple ID please follow the steps below to help you sort out your problem:

1. Open Settings App.
  2. At the top of the Settings app, her name will be displayed. Tap on it and open the next section.
  3. Within the next section, tap on the "Name, Phone Numbers, Email" bar and move to the next section.
  4. Within the section, just scroll down and you will find the "Date of birth" tab.
  5. Change the date of birth and tap on "Done" to save your change.

Stay safe.

How can I change my child age I put wrong year and she is dropping me crazy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.