Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get money back from a fraudulent transaction?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 5:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 5:37 PM

What makes you believe there was a fraudulent transaction? Did you see money removed on your bank statement? See this, If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If all you got was an email, it was probably a phishing attempt to get your account information. See this, Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support and this, Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2020 5:37 PM in response to FraudApplepay

What makes you believe there was a fraudulent transaction? Did you see money removed on your bank statement? See this, If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If all you got was an email, it was probably a phishing attempt to get your account information. See this, Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support and this, Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Dec 5, 2020 4:06 AM in response to FraudApplepay

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it. List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.0.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.2; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.2.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.2  HomePods, audioOS 14.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.