Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone warranty policy.

I would like to know exactly how that iphone warranty policy works! Because I bought my Iphone 11 few months ago and since I got it, it’s having too many issues (freezing the cellphone and then I have to lock and unlock to work again and sometimes I have to turn it off and on again, both cameras (front and back) are really bad, the back one don’t get focus almost never and the front one the quality is bad and the Face Id too many times doesn’t work and I have to put the password manually, and sometimes when I swipe up and then I touch on screen to stop it, it doesn’t stop). Then, I left my cellphone in a Apple Store and they are with my cellphone for 5 days already, the technician said the softwares didn’t find any issue (and I told him, if he just try it manually, he will see all the issues) and he told me to wait for 3 or 4 days to get some answers and that he probably will just change my cameras and that’s it!

I was thinking Apple were more responsible and better with them clients! It’s a expensive cellphone, it’s new and MAYBE they will only change the camera? That should be NEW and without ANY issue! Because of that I bought the new one not some used one (which is so cheaper)!

My mom got a smaller issue with her Samsun* and they gave to her a new cellphone at the same time!

Could anyone explain me, please, how it works?!?! Because, in my mind, if I bought a new cellphone, that should come NEW, without any issues for a while and, if that doesn’t work well, they should give you a new cellphone not a fixed bad cellphone!

Thanks in advanced!!!

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 6:52 AM

4 replies

Dec 6, 2020 9:11 AM in response to MimiPinto

This is a user helping other users with tech questions forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

even if you convince all people here it will have no bearing

apple do not read all the posts in these user helping user forums it would mean they would have to read 1000s of support questions each day

if you wish apples ear try

https://getsupport.apple.com/ and Or https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Dec 6, 2020 8:56 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

But it’s how that should be!!

First at all, it’s a real expensive cellphone, second, if I bought something NEW that should come PERFECT (it’s not my fault) and that it is only them obligation, to sell a new and perfect cellphone!!!

Why does it works with clothes, shoes, etc and it doesn’t work for a cellphone???🤔🤔🤔

The real world for me is a world where the laws are for everyone and everything!!! *or that should be!!😉😉

Iphone warranty policy.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.