Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

homepod mini connectivity

I have two homepods that work well together most of the time except for the occasional software glitch. I added a homepod mini today. Most of the time I cannot connect to it. When I do connect, it will play but the homepods will not. Once, the homepod mini played one song (unintended) while the homepods played another song (intended). I did a restart, but nothing changed. I understand that others have reported connectivity issues with the homepod mini. Is this a software issue that will have to be resolved in an Apple update in the future? Any thoughts?

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 9:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 10:32 AM

Hi shadow2350,

We understand you're unable to play music on a HomePod. We're happy to help.

If you're having connectivity issues with a HomePod, we'd recommend trying these basic steps: If HomePod isn't responding

If you've exhausted those steps and it still will not play music, you'd want to contact Apple directly to work with the HomePod support team: Get Support

We hope this helps. Take care!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 10:32 AM in response to shadow2350

Hi shadow2350,

We understand you're unable to play music on a HomePod. We're happy to help.

If you're having connectivity issues with a HomePod, we'd recommend trying these basic steps: If HomePod isn't responding

If you've exhausted those steps and it still will not play music, you'd want to contact Apple directly to work with the HomePod support team: Get Support

We hope this helps. Take care!

homepod mini connectivity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.