Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve set up my daughters series 5 watch in my family sharing app. Within the watch app on my phone it does not give me the option/ability to change her watch face? I just got the 6 and it comes across the top under my watch to change the face.

To change to face on a watch that is managed through the family sharing feature, I cannot find this function in my watch app. The ability to change my (series 6) watch comes right across the top in the app. However when I switch into my daughters (series 5) there is no option there to change the face. I’m worried it may be because I set her up with a different Apple ID (one that is connected and used with her iPad). I have the capability to change other features though, just not her watch face??

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 4:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 5:14 AM

Tap and hold on your daughters watch face on her watch,then swipe to the LEFT and tap new + and scroll through the choices and tap on the one you want.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2020 5:14 AM in response to Hollywood89

Tap and hold on your daughters watch face on her watch,then swipe to the LEFT and tap new + and scroll through the choices and tap on the one you want.

I’ve set up my daughters series 5 watch in my family sharing app. Within the watch app on my phone it does not give me the option/ability to change her watch face? I just got the 6 and it comes across the top under my watch to change the face.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.