Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find my old photos from my old iPhone

hi, how can I find my old photos from may old phone its been 2 years since I open my acc and they're gone, I just retrieve it again since I've got a new apple device and I'm wondering where to find it I've just looked into my iCloud and they're clean

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 6:33 AM

If the photos aren't at iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser, there may be a problem recovering the photos. If you were syncing photos with iCloud, they aren't included in a backup. You can try restoring a backup of your old device just in case you backed up when you weren't syncing the photos to iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2020 6:33 AM in response to kcdonado

If the photos aren't at iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser, there may be a problem recovering the photos. If you were syncing photos with iCloud, they aren't included in a backup. You can try restoring a backup of your old device just in case you backed up when you weren't syncing the photos to iCloud.

I can't find my old photos from my old iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.