Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant connect my speakers to my iphone 12 pro. Bluetooth are on on both devices. It seems that my phone doesn't see my blue aura speakers although it is on and working

I cant connect my speakers to my iphone 12 pro. Bluetooth are on on both devices. It seems that my phone doesn't see my blue aura speakers although it is on and working

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 6:23 AM

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS or iPadOS device are close to each other.
  2. Turn your Bluetooth accessory off and back on again.
  3. Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is on and fully charged or connected to power. If your accessory uses batteries, see if they need to be replaced.
  4. If there's an app that you use with the Bluetooth accessory, go to Settings > Privacy > Bluetooth on your iOS or iPadOS device, and make sure that you've turned on Bluetooth for the app.

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2020 6:23 AM in response to zsuzsanna241

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS or iPadOS device are close to each other.
  2. Turn your Bluetooth accessory off and back on again.
  3. Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is on and fully charged or connected to power. If your accessory uses batteries, see if they need to be replaced.
  4. If there's an app that you use with the Bluetooth accessory, go to Settings > Privacy > Bluetooth on your iOS or iPadOS device, and make sure that you've turned on Bluetooth for the app.

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.