Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen time is not allow me to reset password

Hi, iam trying from settings/screen time/change password and i choose forgot password, is asking for Apple ID and password and then is appeared the screen of change screen time password saying wrong attempt. Can anyone help? Is there any other way to reset that screen time password?

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 2:26 PM

Hello Haris005,

We understand you are trying to reset your Screen Time passcode. You’re in the right place, we’d be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

Make sure you are trying to reset it from the Family Organizer's device as mentioned in: If you forgot your Screen Time passcode

It also needs to be the Apple ID for the account of the Family Organizer.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 2:26 PM in response to Haris005

Hello Haris005,

We understand you are trying to reset your Screen Time passcode. You’re in the right place, we’d be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

Make sure you are trying to reset it from the Family Organizer's device as mentioned in: If you forgot your Screen Time passcode

It also needs to be the Apple ID for the account of the Family Organizer.

Take care.

Screen time is not allow me to reset password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.