Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Record screen, audio and you face

Hey, can I record screen, audio and my face on iPad?

I can do “screen recording” but only for the screen.

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 5:20 PM

Hello Davidino345 and welcome to Apple Support Communities. It appears you are having some difficulty doing split-screen recording on your iPad.

The only functions that would work in the way you describe would be a screen recording of a video conferencing app that has your image in one corner and the person you're talking to in the majority of the screen. But it's not possible to record the screen and the camera input separately.

There are third-party apps in the App Store that allow for switching video input from multiple sources (such as an iPhone and an iPad) and even picture-in-picture as you're describing. Search for "video switching."

Cheers.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 5:20 PM in response to Davidino345

Hello Davidino345 and welcome to Apple Support Communities. It appears you are having some difficulty doing split-screen recording on your iPad.

The only functions that would work in the way you describe would be a screen recording of a video conferencing app that has your image in one corner and the person you're talking to in the majority of the screen. But it's not possible to record the screen and the camera input separately.

There are third-party apps in the App Store that allow for switching video input from multiple sources (such as an iPhone and an iPad) and even picture-in-picture as you're describing. Search for "video switching."

Cheers.

Record screen, audio and you face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.