Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macOS Big Sur (RTM) 11.0.1 Compatibility - BIG BUG!! - Creative Cloud Installer Trouble - infinity....and beyond

Adobe Creative Cloud Software Install on MacOS Bug Sur RTM - BIG BUG!!!

Date:      December 2020

Conclusion: Avoid MacOS Big Sur at the moment until Adobe corrects their Installer 

Dear Community, I have just upgraded my MacBook to MacOS Big Sur - released version (upgrade from Catalina) - all seems to be very stable with everything else except for the "Adobe Creative Cloud" main installer for deploying their full tool suite. I have tried to install the Adobe Creative Cloud (latest installer version) as you cannot setup any of the companies' products without it and I am attaching a link below to full details of my current failed experiences of doing this on a clean MacOS install of Big Sur.

Please see here the forum post on Adobe Support where I have screenshot every possible avenue for installing this toolset available here

It is apparently a known bug, to which Adobe Support do not seem to be able to help with, even understand the issue, or have any possible resolutions, when I contacted them. They have suggested the I post a message on this Apple Forum to make the Community aware so that their engineers will start to potentially address the problem - currently they are blaming Apple as you can see in the screenshot below.

Please can Apple help?

Many thanks

MacBook

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 5:44 AM

FWIW, I just recently purchased one of the new M1 MacBook Airs

which can only have macOS Big Sur and installed the Adobe

Creative Cloud app without a hitch and subsequently installed

Adobe Bridge.

So, there must be something unique about your system causing

the issue.

Similar questions

2 replies

macOS Big Sur (RTM) 11.0.1 Compatibility - BIG BUG!! - Creative Cloud Installer Trouble - infinity....and beyond

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.