Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have received message that my Apple ID has been disabled, how could I enable it

I have received message that my Apple ID has been disabled, how could I enable it

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 5:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 8:25 PM

How did you get that message? Was it an email? Text? Beware of scam messages. These messages often have fake links in them which the scammer tries and gets you to click on. Clicking on the links itself is not an issue however if you enter your information, such as your Apple ID and Password, then the scammer captures that information and then uses it to access your data. You need to determine whether the message/email was genuine.

If your Apple ID still works then the message above was probably a scam message. You can change your Apple ID password to be on the safe side.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2020 8:25 PM in response to awan226

How did you get that message? Was it an email? Text? Beware of scam messages. These messages often have fake links in them which the scammer tries and gets you to click on. Clicking on the links itself is not an issue however if you enter your information, such as your Apple ID and Password, then the scammer captures that information and then uses it to access your data. You need to determine whether the message/email was genuine.

If your Apple ID still works then the message above was probably a scam message. You can change your Apple ID password to be on the safe side.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.