Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2 Factor Authentication... I do not have another apple device.

Every time I try to log into my itunes account it keeps sending a code to my other Apple devices for 2 factor authentication. The problem is I do not have one. My kids have ipods and that is where the 2 factor code is going. It will not let me change that setting to send the code to my cell. So there are times that I cannot access my account because I either cannot find my kids ipods to get the code or they are not home and have their ipods with them. For me to need their ipods to access my account is utterly ridiculous. I have my cell number listed as a trusted number and yet i receive no text messages on that. They only go to those two ipods. This makes absolutely no sense. I am not a moron. I can handle making a few decisions for myself.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 7:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 7:56 PM

See if anything here helps. 

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

1 reply

2 Factor Authentication... I do not have another apple device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.