Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music on iPhone: an album is missing even if it's loaded on the phone itself!

Strange issue... I have synced all albums from my Mac (macOS Catalina) to my new iPhone (iOS 14) but for some reason one album (the only one I found so far at least...) is nowhere to be found on the Music app on the phone.

I checked in the phone memory (Settings -> Music -> Downloaded music) and the album is present (see snapshot)... what could be the problem?

Thanks!

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 9:09 AM

I found out why... it wasn't only The Bends missing but all the Explicit content :D

Here's the fix: open iTunes Store on the device, find some content with a red E (explicit) symbol next to the song title. Touch it and a pop-up should appear asking for permission to play explicit content.

Go back to Music app and all the "missing" content should be there!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 9:09 AM in response to V4N0

I found out why... it wasn't only The Bends missing but all the Explicit content :D

Here's the fix: open iTunes Store on the device, find some content with a red E (explicit) symbol next to the song title. Touch it and a pop-up should appear asking for permission to play explicit content.

Go back to Music app and all the "missing" content should be there!

Music on iPhone: an album is missing even if it's loaded on the phone itself!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.