Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime & iMessage

Hello, I have a problem. I can't activate FaceTime and iMessage. I click to activate and it says: "An error occurred during activation. Please try again." And so every time. Please tell me how to solve this problem.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 1:20 PM

belozerov300 wrote:

Hello, I have a problem. I can't activate FaceTime and iMessage. I click to activate and it says: "An error occurred during activation. Please try again." And so every time. Please tell me how to solve this problem.

follow all steps here If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 1:20 PM in response to belozerov300

belozerov300 wrote:

follow all steps here If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

FaceTime & iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.