You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv+ subscription

I've subscrived Apple One which is 1 month free but as soon as I clicked the subscription, the fee was paid by my card.

I thought it would be paid after a month. How can I get a refund?

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 2:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 4:26 PM

If this is on a new Apple ID account or a new card (for Apple’s records), then it may be an ‘authorization hold’, like a test for the card. If that is the case, then it will be undone or reversed after it clears.

See the subscription confirmation email, which will list when the first payment is due.

See if the transfer is listed in your purchase history. Any true purchase or subscription fee will be listed there. See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support. Steps to investigate charges.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 9, 2020 4:26 PM in response to kaylieee

If this is on a new Apple ID account or a new card (for Apple’s records), then it may be an ‘authorization hold’, like a test for the card. If that is the case, then it will be undone or reversed after it clears.

See the subscription confirmation email, which will list when the first payment is due.

See if the transfer is listed in your purchase history. Any true purchase or subscription fee will be listed there. See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support. Steps to investigate charges.

Apple tv+ subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.