Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store won't let me sign to app store from my mac.

It keeps asking my password and I keep putting my password in and then it acts like it went through and NOTHING! i've tried restarting my iMac, iv'e signed, signed out, signed in again and then it asks for my password again and again... and NOTHING... I've tried EVERY THING! HELP!

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 3:58 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Dec 9, 2020 4:37 PM in response to j_eastburn

You can save you and us a lot of time and effort if you do the following:

Please navigate to the Mac App Store or navigate to www.Etrecheck.com and download the free version of EtreCheck. Once you have you downloaded the app and installed it, please run the report and save it. This report will help us get a good idea what has been installed on your system and help us be able to diagnose what may be wrong.

When you have your report, you can attach it when you reply to this message and we can then review it and help you determine what is needed to get your system running well again. 

For instructions on how to download your EtreCheck report and attach it to your reply to this message please click https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-250000211

App store won't let me sign to app store from my mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.