Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to see devices connected to my apple id

Where can I see every device connected with my apple account and erase or delete them for hood finally!

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 4:53 AM

2 replies

Dec 10, 2020 5:49 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you I see you’ve responded to me couple weeks back when all this happened to me and although I have been in my account many times and it’s probably me because I’m still shook up about trying to move forward and keep up with technology and create a whole new apple account along with the rest of them all.

Apple told me I could not use anything whatsoever from that account onto my new iPhone 12

but I’m wondering about other advise to create new user and password apple Acct on new iPhone 12 but I’m clearly not thinking well at this point in time it’s been horrible for months trying to figure how the **** EXACTLY IT WAS CONTRIVED AND that way I can try to be looking aware this could happen yet again before it’s all over with

ill be curious to see what response I may have about the minimum of information I did share about it yet there is too much I have actually

How to see devices connected to my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.