Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I edit the text size in a Note?

How can I edit the text size in a Note please?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 1:17 PM

Hey there, K valerie.

It appears you're wondering how to edit the size of the text for a note in the Notes app. You can see how to format a new in step 3 below, which is from the following article: Take notes on iPhone

"Create and format a new note

Ask Siri. Say something like: “Create a new note.” Learn how to ask Siri.

Or do the following:

1. Tap , then enter your text.
  2. The first line of the note becomes the note’s title.
  3. To change the formatting, tap .
  4. You can apply a heading style, bold or italic font, a bulleted or numbered list, and more.
  5. To save the note, tap Done.

Tip: To choose a default style for the first line in all new notes, go to Settings  > Notes > New Notes Start With."

This article also has other great information on using the Notes app on your iPhone: Use Notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

We hope that helps. Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2020 1:17 PM in response to K valerie

Hey there, K valerie.

It appears you're wondering how to edit the size of the text for a note in the Notes app. You can see how to format a new in step 3 below, which is from the following article: Take notes on iPhone

"Create and format a new note

Ask Siri. Say something like: “Create a new note.” Learn how to ask Siri.

Or do the following:

1. Tap , then enter your text.
  2. The first line of the note becomes the note’s title.
  3. To change the formatting, tap .
  4. You can apply a heading style, bold or italic font, a bulleted or numbered list, and more.
  5. To save the note, tap Done.

Tip: To choose a default style for the first line in all new notes, go to Settings  > Notes > New Notes Start With."

This article also has other great information on using the Notes app on your iPhone: Use Notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

We hope that helps. Take care.

How can I edit the text size in a Note?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.