Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i change the app store country on apple tv

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 12:48 AM

You can’t do so easily. The App Store region is tied to the region of your Apple ID account, which in turn is tied to your billing address.

Changing the region of your account has far-reaching consequences. You will need to end all subscriptions during the change. You may loose past purchases. You will need a payment method that is valid for the new region. Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 12:48 AM in response to Mohamedabdelrahim15

You can’t do so easily. The App Store region is tied to the region of your Apple ID account, which in turn is tied to your billing address.

Changing the region of your account has far-reaching consequences. You will need to end all subscriptions during the change. You may loose past purchases. You will need a payment method that is valid for the new region. Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.