Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications not deleting

I recently got the IPhone 12 & I remember when you’d open an app, all the notifications from that app would go away. Now, my notifications would not go away as I open the app. Is this supposed to happen?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 12:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 12:54 AM

Open from Notification Center

The Notification Center shows your notifications history, allowing you to scroll back and see what you've missed. There are two ways to see your alerts from the Notification Center:

• From the Lock screen, swipe up from the middle of the screen.
  • From any other screen, swipe down from the center of the top of your screen.
  • To clear your notification history, touch and hold the X button  and tap Clear All Notifications. Or tap the X button  and tap Clear.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 12:54 AM in response to stephanie_51

Open from Notification Center

The Notification Center shows your notifications history, allowing you to scroll back and see what you've missed. There are two ways to see your alerts from the Notification Center:

• From the Lock screen, swipe up from the middle of the screen.
  • From any other screen, swipe down from the center of the top of your screen.
  • To clear your notification history, touch and hold the X button  and tap Clear All Notifications. Or tap the X button  and tap Clear.

Notifications not deleting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.