Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete a message or messages simultaneously on all my devices?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 4:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 6:26 AM

There is every reason to use a common AppleID across your own devices - amongst which are the ability to share and synchronise data between your own devices and use paid services across your devices (pay once and use across them all).

Be aware that any App purchases and paid subscriptions are permanently tied to the AppleID account from which the purchase is made - so choose the AppleID from those that you have already used with some care.

You simply and individually sign-out from the currently used AppleID account, that you don’t wish to use, on the device(s) that need to be changed. You can sign-out here:

Settings > [Your Name / AppleID] > Sign Out

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2020 6:26 AM in response to Gratitude20

There is every reason to use a common AppleID across your own devices - amongst which are the ability to share and synchronise data between your own devices and use paid services across your devices (pay once and use across them all).

Be aware that any App purchases and paid subscriptions are permanently tied to the AppleID account from which the purchase is made - so choose the AppleID from those that you have already used with some care.

You simply and individually sign-out from the currently used AppleID account, that you don’t wish to use, on the device(s) that need to be changed. You can sign-out here:

Settings > [Your Name / AppleID] > Sign Out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.