Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bill

Why do I get charged multiple bills every month from apple?

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 7:18 AM

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

not sure what exactly you're asking, if it's the 'multiple bills' part of your question?

I believe the answer to that would be not all your subscription(s) are on the same schedule. The renew or billing date could be halfway thru the month for one, and at the end of the month for the other. Likely determined by the date in which you subscribed or purchased.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 7:18 AM in response to deante80

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

not sure what exactly you're asking, if it's the 'multiple bills' part of your question?

I believe the answer to that would be not all your subscription(s) are on the same schedule. The renew or billing date could be halfway thru the month for one, and at the end of the month for the other. Likely determined by the date in which you subscribed or purchased.

Bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.