Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My system preferences does not give me an option for software update

I am trying to update to macOS 10.13 but I can't figure out how to. In 'system preferences' I do not see any option to see if there is an update available.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 9:49 AM

2 replies

Dec 11, 2020 10:00 AM in response to Vpaszel

In this Link will find how to create a bootable Installer for several versions of macOS including High Sierra. Just be sure to open this link in Safari and not other browser. The linked page will give to another link to the macOS version you choose. Again, be sure to use Only Safari. It will Open the Apple Apps Store directly to High Sierra where you can download it and install.

My system preferences does not give me an option for software update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.