You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro audiogram in iOS 14

I have a pair of AirPods Pro. I am using them with transparency mode and for hearing music with my audiogram in my iPhone (I am a little deaf and use hearing aids). Is this audiogram used with other music devices? Is the audiogram stored in my AirPods Pro.?

Regards

JP

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 11:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 1:45 PM

Hey JP,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about using Headphone Accommodations and the audiogram feature. The following resource has some great information on this feature, and which headphones are compatible. Your AirPods Pro are on the list, so no worries there: Customize headphone audio levels on your iPhone or iPad

We also thought the following resources would be helpful:

Hearing accessibility features in iOS

Use Made for iPhone hearing devices

Made for iPhone compatible hearing devices

Use Live Listen with Made for iPhone hearing aids

For additional assistance with these great features, reach Apple Support using these steps, if needed: How to contact Apple for accessibility support

We hope this information helps. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day!

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 15, 2020 1:45 PM in response to jotap_66

Hey JP,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about using Headphone Accommodations and the audiogram feature. The following resource has some great information on this feature, and which headphones are compatible. Your AirPods Pro are on the list, so no worries there: Customize headphone audio levels on your iPhone or iPad

We also thought the following resources would be helpful:

Hearing accessibility features in iOS

Use Made for iPhone hearing devices

Made for iPhone compatible hearing devices

Use Live Listen with Made for iPhone hearing aids

For additional assistance with these great features, reach Apple Support using these steps, if needed: How to contact Apple for accessibility support

We hope this information helps. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day!

AirPods Pro audiogram in iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.