Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I redeem my apple tv code.

I bought a tv and best buy gave me a appletv 3 month subscription. How do I reedem the code to gain access?

URU7100,

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 12:50 PM

You have 90 days to redeem the code on a qualifying purchase from Apple. Also, if you are an existing subscriber to Apple TV + you cannot get a free year. However if you are new to Apple TV+ and bought a qualifying Apple product, please click Apple TV+ One Year Offer for instructions on how to redeem your offer.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 12:50 PM in response to Jackieinsp

You have 90 days to redeem the code on a qualifying purchase from Apple. Also, if you are an existing subscriber to Apple TV + you cannot get a free year. However if you are new to Apple TV+ and bought a qualifying Apple product, please click Apple TV+ One Year Offer for instructions on how to redeem your offer.

Jan 10, 2021 1:28 PM in response to Jackieinsp

On ur iPhone or iPad, click on Settings, then click on ur Apple ID photo, then click on Subscriptions and enter the offer code shown on ur BB receipt to activate the offer. Then be sure to open the Apple TV+ app on ur TV and in settings, login to ur Apple account. Took me multiple, long calls with Best Buy and also with Apple to get this resolved. It’s really a BB issue but Apple support stuck with me to research and resolve this.

How do I redeem my apple tv code.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.