Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple ID has been disable for months now and I can't seem to update my app so now they have stop working. i need to fix this issue as soon as possible

My apple ID has been disable for months now and I can't seem to update my app so now they have stop working. i need to fix this issue as soon as possible. What can possibly be the reason behind my disabled apple ID?

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 5:16 PM

If this is in the iTunes/App Store, see the 3rd link.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.       

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article?

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.      

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.    

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call      

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 5:16 PM in response to zaryaab26

If this is in the iTunes/App Store, see the 3rd link.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.       

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article?

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.      

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.    

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call      

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

My apple ID has been disable for months now and I can't seem to update my app so now they have stop working. i need to fix this issue as soon as possible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.