Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessages not showing in iCloud

I have a company iPhone that will not allow iMessages to be loaded to the cloud ; how can I get all my personal messages loaded to the cloud?

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 8:43 PM

Smarter_than_u_look-1 Said:

"iMessages not showing in iCloud: I have a company iPhone that will not allow iMessages to be loaded to the cloud ; how can I get all my personal messages loaded to the cloud?"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Talk to your employer. They probably have control over this, having chosen "This is my Child's Phone" upon set up. Ask them to permit this. Point being: It's probably a permissions issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 8:43 PM in response to Smarter_than_u_look-1

Smarter_than_u_look-1 Said:

"iMessages not showing in iCloud: I have a company iPhone that will not allow iMessages to be loaded to the cloud ; how can I get all my personal messages loaded to the cloud?"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Talk to your employer. They probably have control over this, having chosen "This is my Child's Phone" upon set up. Ask them to permit this. Point being: It's probably a permissions issue.

iMessages not showing in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.