Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone will not turn on

This has been going on for four days. An app updated and my phone will not turn on. I called earlier and did everything I was told and now you're locking me out of my Apple ID and I'm getting basically the same error code I was before. An idiot could see that error (9) and error (4013) are exactly the same. So now I am wasting time and money on a phone that isn't even a year old and I want to know what I need to do. do not beat around the bush and do not send this to a fresh hire who knows nothing.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 8:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 9:09 PM

You do understand that you are talking to fellow Apple-product users here? Apple representatives, may or may not, respond to posts.

At best, we can offer that you take a look at the following support article to see if it can help you:

In it, it informs you that your phone could not restored. Why? It could be for a number of reasons. It also gives you 4 steps to try. Have you tried all of them? Finally, if all fails it tells you to contact Apple Support directly. If I understand your post, I am assuming that you have tried that already as well ... correct? Regardless, I suggest that you contact Apple directly again and ask them to "make this right." If needed, ask for it to be elevated up their support levels.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 9:09 PM in response to daphne1234

You do understand that you are talking to fellow Apple-product users here? Apple representatives, may or may not, respond to posts.

At best, we can offer that you take a look at the following support article to see if it can help you:

In it, it informs you that your phone could not restored. Why? It could be for a number of reasons. It also gives you 4 steps to try. Have you tried all of them? Finally, if all fails it tells you to contact Apple Support directly. If I understand your post, I am assuming that you have tried that already as well ... correct? Regardless, I suggest that you contact Apple directly again and ask them to "make this right." If needed, ask for it to be elevated up their support levels.

iPhone will not turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.