Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will the other people on my family sharing be able to see what is my iCloud storage? Photos, videos etc...

I’ve set up my parents to my family sharing so they can use my services such as music, news and TV. I want to add them to my iCloud 2TB so they can backup more of their phones. Will they be able to see what’s in my iCloud such and my photos and videos and vice versa. Also will my photos and videos be synced with them on their respective phones?

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 12:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 5:06 AM

Your iCloud storage space is your's alone and cannot be seen by anyone else. See here. Storage can include photos you have uploaded to iCloud but again, they are your's alone.

Shared photos and Family Sharing are two different services. To share photo albums you need to publish them in shared albums and invite others to view the albums. You can allow participants to add to these albums, or simply view the photos you select in these albums.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2020 5:06 AM in response to Bbohanon123

Your iCloud storage space is your's alone and cannot be seen by anyone else. See here. Storage can include photos you have uploaded to iCloud but again, they are your's alone.

Shared photos and Family Sharing are two different services. To share photo albums you need to publish them in shared albums and invite others to view the albums. You can allow participants to add to these albums, or simply view the photos you select in these albums.

Will the other people on my family sharing be able to see what is my iCloud storage? Photos, videos etc...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.